As a personal injury attorney, you could be deciding between using case-specific medical exhibits or reusable stock exhibits to bring your client’s injuries to life. What is the best option for your case?
Reusable Stock Exhibits: This can seem like the best solution but the illusions of efficiency and quality may soon fade when you consider the following:
1.Time - Despite saving money on your budget, you will soon realize the amount of time you spend searching for the right exhibit will counter this.
2. Style - When the case focuses on a single medical injury or perhaps multiple injuries: several exhibits may be needed, and these may not be all readily available as stock.
3. Expert value - Reusable Stock exhibits may not match your medical experts testimony and may need to be revised and re-reviewed by your medical expert.
4. Uniqueness - You might need to adjust the stock image to better suit your client’s complicated injuries.
5. Extra costs - Getting reusable stock exhibits means that you are still left to pay for any related services, such as revisions or additional printing costs.
Case-Specific Medical Exhibits: While there are excellent stock exhibits available, we think that case-specific exhibits is still the best option, for these reasons:
1. Time - With tight deadlines, attorneys can rely on the medical illustrator’s expertise. This will make a significant difference to the quality and outcome of your medical exhibits.
2. Revisions - A case-specific exhibit allows the attorney and medical expert to request revisions to create a certified accurate medical exhibit.
3. Quality Service - Experienced medical illustrators are at your disposal, the case review, design, and proposal process is free.
4. Educate - In order for your opponent to be able to acknowledge or counter your case, they first must understand it. Case-specific exhibits are the best way to communicate your client’s complex injuries.
5. Price - It may be less than you think. Many companies have had to adjust to the market to produce fair and cost-effective costs.
Certified Medical Illustrations is a leader in the medical graphics field with experienced graphics artists and customer service representatives who assist in creating the right graphics for the case. To learn more about the various product and services from Certified Medical Illustrations and the simple 4-step process used to launch and complete a project, visit: http://certifiedmedicalillustrations.com or call: +888-999-0410.